We are a close-knit company, offering an exciting environment for our employees. At CVSI we are devoted to serving our customers more effectively through encouraging individual growth for each of our employees. If you have any interest in a career with Carolina Video Security, Inc. we are always interested in expanding our field expertise. Scroll down for an updated list of available positions.
Commercial Security Technician
At Carolina Video Security, Inc. (CVSI) a Field Service Technician is responsible for installation, troubleshooting, and management of our systems. CVSI offers a variety of physical security solutions including video surveillance, access control, intrusion alarms, wireless systems, power systems, emergency notification systems and specialized law enforcement solutions. This position requires strong technical aptitude, self-motivation, flexibility and good communications, teamwork and analytical problem solving skills are essential requirements. CVSI will provide product certifications, in-house training and in-field training opportunities.
- Installation of Security Systems (and associated cabling)
- Troubleshooting, Service and Maintenance of Existing Security Systems
- Record and Manage Support Cases through On-line CRM Tool
- Learn and Use of Various Computer Tools to Configure and Test Security Equipment
- Collaborate with other Field Service Personnel and Other Support / Project / Systems Engineers
Required Skills / Experience:
- 2+ Years' experience with physical security systems, telecom systems, networking, IT in Field Service or electrical low voltage
- Strong PC workstation or server skills
- Low Voltage or Electrical Experience
- Associate or greater technical degree
- Security Equipment Manufacture's Certifications